The salaries for each member of FC Dallas’ roster were released Wednesday by the Major League Soccer Players Association. The numbers used include the base salary of the player and the total compensation a player will receive annually.
FC Dallas’ highest-paid player is Mauro Diaz, who makes $949,890 in total compensation. Though his salary exceeds the league’s maximum budget charge of $504,375, Diaz is not one of Dallas’ designated players. Instead, his salary was bought down with Targeted Allocation Money.
Dallas’ second-highest paid player may be a bit more surprising. Roland Lamah makes $818,500 annually and is also a TAM player. Lamah scored 11 goals for the club last season in his 32 games played and has three in the 2018 campaign.
Many FCD players received raises this year, including Maxi Urruti (+$221,000 to $781,000), Michael Barrios (+$200,000 to $400,000), Cristian Colman (+$200,000 to $585,000), and Matt Hedges (+$100,008 to $525,004).
New signings Reto Ziegler and Santiago Mosquera are making a substantial amount of money, with $800,000 and $541,400 in total compensation, respectively.
Two of the club’s latest homegrown signings, Brandon Servania and Chris Richards, are making a bit more than their homegrown counterparts signed earlier. Servania earns $186,000 and Richards, granted an exception to sign early in April even though he is currently not homegrown eligible, makes $127,750. Compare that to starting right back Reggie Cannon ($67,500) and midfielder Paxton Pomykal ($90,000).
Dallas is spending a total of $9,333,819.28 on salaries, compared to the $6,825,760.94 they spent in 2017.
Here’s the list of FC Dallas’ player’s salaries based on total compensation, along with their player designation (Designated Player, Homegrown, Generation Adidas, Loan status):
- Mauro Diaz: $949,890
- Roland Lamah: $818,500
- Reto Ziegler: $800,000
- Maxi Urruti: $781,000
- Carlos Gruezo (DP): $730,750
- Cristian Colman (DP): $585,000
- Santiago Mosquera (DP): $541,400
- Matt Hedges: $525,004
- Michael Barrios: $400,000
- Anibal Chala (on loan to L.D.U Quito): $383,000
- Kellyn Acosta (HG): $300,000
- Maynor Figueroa: $250,000
- Jesse Gonzalez (HG): $211,500
- Anton Nedyalkov: $192,500
- Brandon Servania (HG): $186,000
- Victor Ulloa (HG): $182,500
- Ema Twumasi (on loan to OKC Energy, GA): $180,900
- Francis Atuahene (on loan to OKC Energy, GA): $169,000
- Ryan Hollingshead: $145,000
- Chris Richards (HG): $123,750
- Tesho Akindele: $122,500
- Jimmy Maurer: $122,500
- Adonijah Reid (on loan to Ottowa Fury, GA): $99,375
- Paxton Pomykal (HG): $90,000
- Jacori Hayes: $75,750
- Kris Reaves (HG): $67,500
- Reggie Cannon (HG): $67,500
- Kyle Zobeck: $67,500
- Bryan Reynolds (HG): $56,500
- Jesus Ferriera (on loan to Tulsa Roughnecks, HG): $54,500
- Jordan Cano (on loan to OKC Energy, HG): $54,500