Major League Soccer’s regular season came to an end when all 24 teams played at the same time for a dramatic 2019 Decision Day.
After a thrilling opening round to the MLS Cup playoffs, the conference semifinalists are locked in.
The playoffs have a different format this year. All matches are single elimination instead of having home-and-away series for the conference semifinals and finals. The change means MLS Cup will be played in Nov. 10 instead of in December.
Here is a look at the playoff schedule as of Oct. 19.
- Atlanta United 1, New England Revolution 0
- Toronto FC 5, D.C. United 1
- Philadelphia Union 4, New York Red Bulls 3
- Seattle Sounders 4, FC Dallas 3
- Real Salt Lake 2, Portland Timbers 1
- LA Galaxy 2, Minnesota United 1
- NYCFC (1 seed) vs. Toronto FC – Oct. 23 (7 p.m. ET, FS1, TSN, TVAS)
- Atlanta United vs. Philadelphia Union – Oct. 24 (7:30 p.m., ESPN2, TSN, TVAS)
- Seattle Sounders vs. Real Salt Lake – Oct. 23 (10 p.m. ET, FS1, TSN, TVAS)
- LAFC (1 seed) vs. LA Galaxy – Oct. 24 (10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, TSN, TVAS)
- Western Conference Final – Oct. 29 (TBD, ESPN, TSN, TVAS)
- Eastern Conference Final – Oct. 30 (TBD, FS1, TSN, TVAS)
2019 MLS Cup
- Sunday, Nov. 10 — 3 p.m. ET (ABC, Univision/TUDN, TSN, TVA Sports)